Persian, Oriental, Tibetan, Thick Wool &/or SHAG Rugs
The professional cleaning of your valuable rugs starts here!!
The majority of rugs cannot be thoroughly cleaned on site, as there is limited PORTABLE rug cleaning equipment. Certain rugs SHOULD be taken to the Rug factory for a THOROUGH Clean of: Persians, Orientals, Tibetan & similar VALUABLE rugs that have colours that MAY RUN, or THICK Chunky Wool &/or SHAG Rugs.
We follow our 14 Step 'Rug Factory' process to thoroughly clean rugs. We:
1. Pre inspect your RUGS for spots, stains, urine & worn areas etc.
2. Gently MOVE any moveable furniture that is on the Rug
3. Roll up rugs at your premises & put in our van
4. Take rugs to RUG Factory
5. Agitate rug then perform a thorough vacuum using our industrial strength Upright Dyson 'Beater Bar' Vacuum, with High Efficiency Particulate Air Filter to remove 60-70% of dry soil, dust mites & airborne particles
6. IF your rug is heavily soiled, we MAY need to rotary scrub 1st.
7. If needed, *IMMERSION wash in huge bath
8. Treat spots/stains (urine, if needed?) by gently agitating carpet fibres to lift in-ground soil
9. Prespray with Non Toxic shampoo
10. Steam Clean with a Fine Fabric Rinse added to remove soil, spots, steam cleaning products, to minimise browning, SOFTEN & neutralise (retard resoiling of) your Rug.
11. If needed, Encapsulation clean
13. Dry out & groom rug
14. Deliver rugs back to your premises
There is a 10-14 day turnaround for this service.
*IMMERSION wash is REQUIRED for all URINE soiled rugs, SHAG rugs + some other rugs.
MINIMUM CHARGE = $198
Nylon rugs From $44 per m2
Wool rugs From $55 per m2
Persian, Tibetan, Specialty or *SHAG rugs = FROM $66 per m2 - pale fringes need to be hand treated & will incur additional charges.
You may be thinking 'but I only paid $600 for my rug! FAIR enough, but we are professionals that are using our TIME & factory equipment to give you the BEST result possible. Therefore, whether your rug is worth $250 or $6000, we will charge YOU on the TIME & equipment etc needed to give an optimum cleaning result, after years of use, dirt & spills etc.
NB: IF your rug has URINE, faeces or blood soaked into it, it MUST be immersion cleaned to thoroughly remove 90% of the substance = Additional $11 per m2 or min $44. Alternatively, if your rug has surface Mould (NOT black yet), it MAY need to be washed several times, then an antimicrobial decontaminant needs to be applied (to kill any further mould growth). These treatments are time consuming & WILL also cost an additional $22 per m2.
Complimentary pick up & delivery service for rugs up to MAX 6m2:
Allambie, Balgowlah, Balmoral, Beacon Hill, Belrose, Brookvale, Cammeray, Castlecrag, Castle Cove, Clontarf, Collaroy, Cremorne, Cromer, Crows Nest, Curl Curl, Davidson, Elanora, Fairlight, Forestville, Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Killara, Killarney, Lindfield, Manly, Mosman, Narrabeen, Narraweena, Naremburn, Neutral Bay, Northbridge, Oxford Falls, Queenscliff, Roseville, Seaforth, St Ives, Warriewood, Willoughby.
For Suburbs outside the above BEING: Mona Vale to Newport to Palm Beach, Bayview, Church Point, Ingleside, Terrey Hills, Kirribilli to McMahons Point to Greenwich to Gordon to Wahroonga there is an Each way Collection & Delivery fee of $22. However, if we are performing a carpet, upholstery or leather clean at your premises & you decide that we should take the rug to our factory to be cleaned, there will only be a one way Return delivery fee charged.